Population Welfare Department PWD Quetta Jobs 2022 Application Form – Department of Population Welfare has announced the latest 20 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer, Accounts Assistant and Statistical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the latest jobs in the Department of Social Welfare for the Population 2022 until 09/05/2022.
PWD Quetta requires qualified, highly talented and self-motivated Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for the latest Quetta PWD Jobs 2022.
Complete details and eligibility criteria for Population Welfare Department Jobs Advertisement 2022 are given below.
Last date for submission of application for advertisement of PWD Quetta for 2022 is 09/05/2022.
Population Welfare Department PWD Quetta Jobs 2022 Application Form List
- PWD Quetta
Population Welfare Department PWD Quetta Jobs 2022 Application Form Details
|Hiring Organization||Population Welfare Department|
|Job Type||Government Permanent|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Population Welfare Department Bharti 2022
- Candidates from All over Pakistan can apply for the Latest Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022.
- Candidates Must have Relevant Education Qualifications and Experience mentioned against each Post.
- Last date to apply for PWD Quetta Jobs 2022 is 05-09-2022.
- Both Male/Female Can Apply for these jobs.
Required Document For PWD Quetta Job 2022 Advertisement.
Candidates applying for the Jobs In Population Welfare Department must provide these Documents
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Important Date to Remember
- Announced Date:- 25-08-2022
- Last Date:- 05-09-2022
- Interview / Test Date:- Will be announced Soon
Apply For Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement
- Candidates should attach copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Candidates must Provide Correct information. Otherwise, his/her application will be rejected.
- Last date to Send PWD Quetta Documents 2022 is September 05, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA / DA will be admissible.
- The person already in Government Department Should Apply through the Proper Channel.
- Candidates Should Bring Orginal Documents at the time of Interview.
- Mailing Address: Population Welfare Department, Quetta.
- Telephone: 9213236